Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Typical Day in NYC

Visually, here is little taste of what a typical day in NYC for me looks like when I am doing a theater delivery to midtown Manhattan.








2 comments:

  1. I have such fun memories of being in NYC, I am also familiar with the train system there, I always liked looking at what the street guys were selling, and just walking around ducking into a coffee shop early in the morning. I use to live in an apt there near 48th st. but that was a long time ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - I lived in NYC many years ago ... '80 / '81 somewhere in there. Only for 6 months or so while I was an intern at a gallery. Lower East Side, crappy ground level apartment off an alley tgat I shared with too many other people. Amazing how much we have in common.

    ReplyDelete