There gets to be amazing sunsets viewable from my studio parking deck at this time of year. Mostly when I can, I just sit and watch them. The sky takes on this amazing ethereal glow, like you are in the sunset. I admit, I am a sunset junkie....it is my favorite time of day...the transitioning period between the light & the shadows. ( I wish I could share it with Mr. Rudy Cat, but he is way too frady cat for that.)
I am wearing out. That is hard to admit. Me, who is the ultimate I can overcome anything tough girl type, is finally getting worn down. It is five years now and this homeless crap is getting to me. The constant bs of what I daily have to deal with is overwhelming. The mice, the hiding, the lack of clean water, having to go miles and pay mega extra just for simple things like mail, a shower, laundry, etc....too much. The lesson that I have learned is that this is my life. There is no after homeless. I will make it through winter and as long as my old cat needs a forever home. After that, without a positive change....I guess I am just not sure.

Nice photo, I really like the way the landscape shadows cause the dark look to them and then with the waning sunset and the colors of the sky.
ReplyDelete