Thursday, September 4, 2014

Did something I rarely ever do...gave into a food craving.  All day I had been hiding in my studio with a migraine that was over the top. Yup, I still get them. Facial numbness, blurred vision, temperature, sweating, vomiting, dizziness, sound sensitivity and of course insane pain on half my head. Full blown, but not quite as bad as they get. Needless to say I did not feel like eating nor could have kept anything down.


After the peak point of it passed, (it is still hammering my head a bit, going on now 14 hours), I found myself craving raisin bread. Odd because that is something that I typically do not eat. I decided to give into the craving & got to Whole Foods before it closed for the eve.


Since WF is near Dave's place I snuck into there for a few hours...maybe until the early AM. I am hoping a little ac & raisin bread are just what is needed to make the last of this migraine go away. 


1 comment:

  1. I like your approach to it, I think you will feel better as a result...

    ReplyDelete