Friday, September 5, 2014

Picked Fresh Hops



Picked some fresh hops today at Cylburn. Gee they were nice, gave them to the homeless lady as long as I share what I brew. At just under an ounce,  I will not be brewing much, but I will make an effort & share.


Found out today I will not be called or considered for any of the local union calls for the rest of the month...and it is a VERY busy month. Great. They are trying to keep me off the "B list" for next year because with female, old & homeless I have three strikes & that is not the type of person that they want. Great. That means that maybe I can hang in there for September, because of the occasional driving jobs. But I fear after that, my mother is going to win. Roll off dumpster it is for my life's belonging's & artwork. Moving back to a folding cot in their attic like I had as a kid for me. Not sure how long I will survive like that. As is, she weekly reminds me I was not supposed to live this long. And I know the constant berating & beatings will be more than I can take. (She hit me in the back of the head while I was there for a few days this past summer.) Looking more and more like she and my husband are correct, I am not needed or wanted anywhere and have outlived my usefulness. By the time they are done, it will be as if I never exsisted. I hate my life. The constant bs of 24-7 dealing with homeless really is wearing me down.  


2 comments:

  1. Finally got called for the gig tomorrow cause someone dropped out at the ladt minute...not because I was wanted in the first place. This kind of roller coaster makes my head spin. Gotta find a better way to make a living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you did get called in to work, and yes you need a better way, I don't like to see you in this situation. You have a decision to make in the near future, can you find a better way, or has it come to no way, You still live by what you are willing to live with, that can't change..

    ReplyDelete