Yup, every backstage area has one. A place where the roadies & crew just let their own special version of creativity stupid run wild. They are almost little shrines to spontaneous stupidity. They serve no purpose, but are fiercely defended and take on a backstage sence of "awe", or at least as close as backstage gets to one.
I will be doing a east coast tour of stupidity this month. I have 5 trips to NYC, several which are overnights. That and I will be doing a number of other gigs. I am hoping to bank some cash so I have enough money to make it through the lean months.
Let the stupidity begin!
When you go up to NYC for these gigs, do you ever have time to do anything in the city while you are there? I haven't been up there is a very long time.
ReplyDeleteNope. Strictly work. On rare occasion I do go there for fun...something I need to be doing more of...and without my son in tow. I actually know Manhattan fairly well and can navigate the subway system with ease.
ReplyDelete