Next to Merriweather there is a brand spanking new Whole Foods. They went over the top to make it a show place in this upper middle class planned town. I am fairly sure none of the people working there can afford to shop there or live in the town. So what are they doing with their minimum wage help? Rearranging the squash of course. Like a bad game of musical chairs, three times in two days this large display of squash got rearranged & moved to various locations around the entrance. Lol...I just hope the wild life from the nearby woods soon discovers the exotic squash feast the rich folks have left them as an offering.


The closest Whole Foods to me is in Austin, and like my past habits, I will not spend the money this store wants over what I can get at lower priced competing food markets. What I may go to them for is their produce, no one has better, but I can get other foods at lower cost with the same quality nearby me. There are farmers nearby that I have made deals with for organic foods.
ReplyDelete