Monday, March 2, 2015

My Moss!


This is some of my moss. I have been cultivating it on the concrete deck near where I park my car for a number of years.  It is thick and lush like green velvet. Last Thursday, MJ, a local acquaintance I barely tolerate, discovered my moss while she was drunk. (She is an alcoholic.) She ripped up more than half of if claiming she needed it for the reception table for the show opening at her gallery the following eve. Screw her. She put the moss in a pot on a windowsill, drew a curtain in front of it and forgot it was there. I ended up having to hang her gallery show, because not only were both artists clueless,  she was too drunk to do it. I waited till the show opening, then quietly stole back my moss. I was not leaving my nice moss to die. It is now back where it should be. 

(And this is the damn idiocy with which I daily deal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment