Thursday, March 19, 2015

Figuring It Out

Bad, bad migraine yesterday that is still kinda hanging in there today. So bad I had blurred vision and slurred speach. Taking the forced day down also gave me time to have a near panic attack as folks that said they would help raise the loft extention bailed. Screw 'em.


Today with a fresh perspective and less throbbing head I realized I can do this myself. I have rolling bins that can be stacked and lots of wood to level things and chock wheels. Build the frame on the existing loft, slide it into place supported by bins, level with scrap wood, attach the posts to support the weight to the floor, then screw the frame to wall studs. Lastly attach the plywood decking. Difficult but doable by one. Damn. Guess I will be putting the grrrr in girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment