Friday, November 6, 2015

Recent Fridays

Been quietly taking myself to the cardiologist for the past three Fridays. No bad news, but not great either. Seems that I am showing my age and then some in regards to my heart problems. Did a VERY detailed echo cardiogram today, followed by a short stress test. Confirmed non corrected narrowing & leakage in the pulmonary valve.  Also troubling is that one chamber of the heart chambers is now slightly enlarged. That of course is not good. <sigh>

On the plus side, it seems like I may have finally won the cardiologist lottery. In a town noted for its medical institutions, I have run into some real idiots. This one is a specialist treating only long term congenital heart defects. She is more into management and care than being knife happy. Yays.

Oh, and why the pics that have nothing to do with heart ? Cause it is my page & I like them.

My herb garden 

Beautiful bird my cat killed.

My kinda girly wallet.

Graffiti on the side of a truck from my last NYC run that I could not quite get a pic of, but was cool anyways.  

No comments:

Post a Comment