Wednesday, November 25, 2015

My mother passed away around 3am this morning. Now the real family drama starts.

This popped up in my FB time line this AM, posted by a casual aquintance in the local Pagan community.

http://hellogiggles.com/mourning-moon/

..."According to Pagan traditions, the Mourning Moon is meant to signify a time of evolution. As this moon rises in the sky, it is recommended that we let go of the baggage we’ve been holding on to. We must cleanse ourselves as we reflect on this year’s happenings. Specifically, we must let go of anything that’s weighing us down before the new year begins."...

I very much believe in reading the symbols presented by Table of Correspondences and those presented to me by the synchronicity of the universe.

I was meant to get this message today as a reminder that with this passing, I can let go of the pain and hurt she always induced because she is no longer able to hurt me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment