Monday, January 19, 2015

Rudy Cat is Dying...(and maybe so am I)

The photo is my cat and I a couple weeks ago. If I was to post one of us today, you would see Rudy Cat limp & hardly able to raise his head, and me with red eyes.

Both my parents are bullies, nothing new about that. This summer my mother stated that she knew she did not have long left, but that she would use that time to "make my life a livinvg hell".

I have spent days without eating, weeks without a shower, and am not even allowed to keep a simple jacket in the house because it upsets and threatens my mother to the point where she cries and claims I am a horrible person. I have had to quit my job, have no income - so am loosing my studio, and now am loosing my beautiful cat.

Last Monday afternoon I went back to Baltimore for a day & a half. I was forced to leave my Rudy Cat because my father wants a cat. I fed him before I left and gave implicit instructions on giving him fresh food and water daily. That did not happen. For two days my beautiful cat went without food and water. A younger cat may survive no food, an older cat...not so much. It pushed him into kidney failure. Fluids are being forced, medications given, but the outlook is not good. My beautiful Rudy Cat is dying. Granted, he is a strong and a very loved cat, and I am doing everything I possibly can, so hopefully there is a slim chance, but slim is all I get.

These bullies that helped Social Services take my son, are screwing me out of everything I own and are killing my beautiful gentle Rudy Cat. My life that has no love or meaning is quickly becoming over.

No comments:

Post a Comment