Finally bringing in the young deer bones I have been bleaching all summer. Baby deer was hit by a car in the spring. Staggered under the studio parking ramp to die. Someone collected the head & some of the bones long before me. I have the rest in a box for now.
Not especially interesting, the life force is about all gone and there is not much there, the skull would have been worth keeping with the jaw bones and those would probably be useful in energy work. The legs also would have had some use. Do you have plans to do anything with them?
ReplyDeletePlans? Maybe some art. I actually have a collection of bones I used to use with earthwork & fire sculpture pieces. But as with all things, I have not had a space to do that kind of work in years. As for the leg bones, parts of them are in the bottom of the box.
ReplyDelete